The building of Photovoltaic Power Plant LLC “Rendgy Tomashpil’”on the territory of the village council of Gnatkiv, Tomashpil’ district, Vinnytsia region of total capacity 4,5 MW is completed.
Photovoltaic Power Plant is designed to generate electricity by direct conversion of solar energy into electrical energy using photovoltaic semiconductor polycrystalline modules (panels). Total number of photovoltaic panels of the designed Photovoltaic Power Plant is 20086 pcs. of a unitary capacity of 245 watts.
Electric power of constant voltage obtained from photovoltaic panels is collected on radial network with the capacity to 1000 W in junction boxes. The total number of junction boxes is 64 pcs.
From junction boxes the power of constant voltage is collected to the inverter stations which contain sixteen junction boxes each.
On the Photovoltaic Power Plant are installed four inverter stations, two of which are equipped with inverters with a total installed capacity of 1250 kVA each, and two of 1000 kVA.
In addition, in the building of each inverter station are installed set-up transformers 0.345 (0.284) / 10 kW, and also gas-insulated switchgear of 10 kV.
Gathering of power from the inverter stations is realized by radial 10 kV cable lines that are switched through the distributive switchgear 10 kV of Photovoltaic Power Plant.