Our company completed the working design, construction and commissioning for creation of photovoltaic power plant “Primewood” of 7 MW power on the territory Sharhorod City Council Sharhorod district Vinnytsia region.
• connection of 32 912 photovoltaic panels with a unit capacity of 240 to 250 watts into technological modules;
• installation of 64 connection plastic boxes of own production (Junction Boxes) with the connection of blocks of photovoltaic panels;
• construction of foundations for centralized inverters 800 kW of 8 pieces and four TS 0.4 kV of power 1760 kW;
• installation and connection of inverters and transformer substations to the power network;
• installation and commissioning of delivery station 10 kV, which provides for the collection of capacity from TS 0.4 / 10 kV and its delivery to high voltage live wires mounted on sections 10 kV of the substation 110/35/10 kV “Sharhorod”;
• installation of cable and pipe canalization stations with cabling of 0,4 and 10 kV CL between all technological links of the station;
• organization of grounding of photovoltaic panels, arrangement of station grounding device with connection to it of all the technological buildings, facilities and equipment;
• installation works for the organization of control system of the station;
• organization of controlling electricity metering station.
At this electric power station there were at first time in Ukraine established powerful centralized inverters of Protect PV.880-MH type and transformer substations CS-MH 1760 kVA manufactured by AEG Power Solution.